Preview

image preview

Date

Spring 5-1985

Description

This interior photograph shows the Light Street Pavilion at Harborplace Mall. This Inner Harbor mall was opened in 1980 as the centerpiece of the downtown revival. The mall originally consisted of two two-story pavilions, Pratt St. and Light St. Pavilion. In 1987 they were joined by a four story building. Named "The Gallery", this new addition is connected to the nearby Renaissance Hotel.

Rights

This object from the Chester E. Smolski photographic slides and publications, housed by the Rhode Island College Special Collections, and any of its digital surrogates are the intellectual property of Rhode Island College. This digital object is protected by copyright and/or related rights. The digital material presented here is licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This content can be used, shared, or adapted for educational and scholarly purposes. For permissions to use this item please contact digitalcommons@ric.edu. All uses must include appropriate attribution.

Creator 1 Role

Photographer

Creator 2 Dates

1914-1996

Creator 2 Role

Developer

Building Type

Mall

Subject Headings

Shopping Centers -- Shopping Malls; Cities and Towns -- Maryland -- Baltimore;

Country Name

United States of America

Region Name

Maryland

City Name

Baltimore

Keywords

shopping malls; Baltimore, Maryland;

Share

COinS