This photograph shows the entrance to Tel Aviv University’s Ramat Aviv campus. Tel Aviv University was established in 1956 after the merger of the Tel Aviv School of Law and Economics, the Institute of Natural Sciences, and the Institute of Jewish studies. It’s campus was established in 1963 after the university was granted autonomy from the Tel Aviv municipality.
Creator 1 Role
"size:431,284 image:../../Smolski Box 3/0901Scan-101112-0001.jpg imagemac:/Collections/Smolski Box 3/0901Scan-101112-0001.jpg"
Universities and colleges -- Mergers -- Israel;
university, campus, Tel Aviv University, city dwellers, street scene