Looking north on South Main St. the peak of the Office of the Attorney General (150 South Main St.) is just visible on the left. The building in the foreground is now occupied by Ursillo, Teitz & Ritch, Ltd. The building at the north corner of Williams St. and South Main St. has since been demolished. The structure on the right just before the parking lot is the Rebekah and Peleg Williams House (1770), at 312 South Main St.
Urban renewal -- Rhode Island -- Providence; Cities and towns -- Growth
United States of America
312 South Main Street
"South Main Street, 1972" (1972). Smolski Images. 138.
urban renewal; city blocks; downtown revitalization; vandalism