Tel Aviv University was formed by the merger of three institutions in 1956 eventually becoming Tel Aviv University in 1963. It is the largest academic institution in Israel. This 1980 photograph shows the early phases of constructing of the Wladmimir Schreiber Institute of Mathematics.
This object from the Chester E. Smolski photographic slides and publications, housed by the Rhode Island College Special Collections, and any of its digital surrogates are the intellectual property of Rhode Island College. This digital object is protected by copyright and/or related rights. The digital material presented here is licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This content can be used, shared, or adapted for educational and scholarly purposes. For permissions to use this item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All uses must include appropriate attribution.
Creator 1 Role
College buildings -- Israel -- Tel Aviv-Jaffa;
Smolski, Chet, "Tel Aviv: Construction at Tel Aviv University" (1980). Browse All. 684.