The Covenant First Presbyterian Church’s present building was completed in 1875 with handcut stone from parish member Colonel Peter Rudolph Neff’s quary. Of interest is the belfry, which predates the buidling, contains a seventeen hundred pound bell cast by Paul Revere. The bell is inscribed, “Revere, Boston.”
Creator 1 Role
Architecture -- Historical buildings -- Ohio -- Cincinnati; Architecture -- Religious architecture -- Ohio -- Cincinnati;
United States of America
Smolski, Chet, "Cincinnati: Covenant First Presbyterian Church" (1994). Browse All. 553.
religious architecture, streetscape, city blocks, downtown, historic buildings