The instigation of faiths to Newton Aycliffe were preceeded non-Catholic until St. Mary's in 1961, which formatted a primary school adjacent its parish. Churches have a strong history throughout many newtowns, to create reasoning and interest to persons flocking to the growing post-war town.
This object from the Chester E. Smolski photographic slides and publications, housed by the Rhode Island College Special Collections, and any of its digital surrogates are the intellectual property of Rhode Island College. This digital object is protected by copyright and/or related rights. The digital material presented here is licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This content can be used, shared, or adapted for educational and scholarly purposes. For permissions to use this item please contact email@example.com. All uses must include appropriate attribution.
Creator 1 Role
New towns--Great Britain; Cities and Towns -- New Towns; Religious buildings -- England -- Newton Aycliffe; Schools
1 Burn La
Smolski, Chester, "Newton Aycliffe: St. Mary's Catholic Church & Primary School" (1980). Browse All. 1134.
new town, towns, community interests, housing, religious architecture