Tel Aviv University was established in 1956 after the merger of the Tel Aviv School of Law and Economics, an Institute of Natural Sciences, and an Institute of Jewish studies. It’s campus was established in 1963 after theuniversity was granted autonomy from the Tel Aviv municipality. The campus is located in the Ramat Aviv neighborhood of Tel Aviv. This photograph, taken in 1980, shows the residential section of the campus.
Creator 1 Role
College buildings -- Israel -- Tel Aviv-Jaffa;
Smolski, Chet, "Tel Aviv University: Dormitories" (1980). Smolski Images. 689.