Pictured on the far left is the Charles A. Hopkins House built in 1875 on Parade Street. Purchased in October 1980 by the Providence Preservation Society, this house was the society’s first restoration project in this neighborhood. The building style reflects late Gothic vernacular French buildings.
Creator 1 Role
"file:5237Scan-100127-0001.kmz filemac:/collections/KMZ files/5237Scan-100127-0001.kmz"
Cities and towns – Growth; Space (Architecture) – Rhode Island -- Providence; Urban renewal -- Rhode Island -- Providence;
United States of America
103 Parade St.
Parade St.; Providence;