The 12th issue of the library newsletter (fall, 2013)
Inside This Issue:
- Director's Statement -- Hedi BenAicha, Library Director
- Archiving AS220 -- by Brendan Ryan
Page 2, Our Staff
- Sharon Giacobbi, Access Services Manager -- by Debra Thomson
Page 3, In Their Own Words...
- Jessica Lombardi, Student Assistant in Digital Initiatives
- Jessica Greenwald, Student Assistant in Acquisitions & Gifts
- Converting Content and Designing E-books -- by Brendan Ryan
- The Evolution of the Encyclopedia -- by Carla Weiss
- What's Happening at Adams Library...
- Celebrating Information Literacy Awareness Month -- by Rachel Carpenter
- Relevancy, Reinvention and Raising the Bar -- by Ellen Morais
- OBOM Pym Marathon Read -- by Judith Stokes and Rachel Carpenter
Page 8, From the Archives
- Yearbooks, Dedication and History -- by Marlene Lopes
Page 10, Book Reviews
- Our Lives, Our Fortunes, and Our Sacred Honor: The Forging of American Independence, 1774-1776 by Richard R. Beekman; A review by Tony Carlino
- Leadership: How to Become a Leader That People Will Follow by William Wyatt; A review by Dr. Paul H. Jacques
Adams Library, Office of the Director,, "Fall 2013" (2013). From the Steps of Adams Library. 12.